- Master Cisco CCNA Security IINS 640-554 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
This is the eBook edition of the CCNA Security 640-554 Official Cert Guide. The access code delivers the companion practice exam that comes with the print edition.
CCNA Security 640-554 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
CCNA Security 640-554 Official Cert Guide, focuses specifically on the objectives for the CCNA Security IINS exam. Expert networking professionals Keith Barker and Scott Morris share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
This eBook comes complete with 90 minutes of video training on CCP, NAT, object groups, ACLs, port security on a Layer 2 switch, CP3L, and zone-based firewalls. See the last page of the eBook file for instructions on downloading the videos.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNA Security exam, including:
- Network security concepts
- Security policies and strategies
- Network foundation protection (NFP)
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP)
- Management plane security
- AAA security
- Layer 2 security threats
- IPv6 security
- Threat mitigation and containment
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Cisco IOS zone-based firewalls and ASA firewalls
- Intrusion prevention and detection systems
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and cryptography
- Site-to-site IPsec VPNs and SSL VPNs
CCNA Security 640-554 Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com/go/authorizedtraining.