Format: Calendar|Change

I get a double dose of what I need with this. I get a calendar to keep me on the right date and a different quilt pattern each day. It comes with a fold-up heavy cardboard stand making it easy to see what day it is. It also helps when making the blocks as it never gets buried under your fabric!

The blocks are various sizes ranging from 8 to 14 inches. Each pattern shows a completed block and the sizes of each of the pieces used to create the block. If you were to make a block a day, by year's end you would have enough pieces to make several sampler themed table runners or a couple of quilts or more depending on the size of the quilt.

It is a great was to have 365 different quilt block patterns in a small space and it lets you decide what type of quilt (runner) you want to make. Pick a block to make a project or pick two or three blocks and make another project. The combinations are just about endless.
on 28 December 2012
I bought this for my mum who is fairly new to quilting hoping it would give her some ideas and inspiration. She was delighted and has already started picking patterns to try. Being blocks, the patterns seem reasonably straightforward and mum says the instructions are clear enough for her to follow. I look forward to seeing her new creations.
on 14 February 2013
This was well received by my mother, who is already an accomplished quilter. It's a good quality calendar with excellent layout and good range of designs. Impressed.
on 14 July 2014
Lots of lovely easy to follow patterns, easy to turn pages, I purchased this as a pressie....but I want one too.