- Hardcastle 30kg Dumbell Set /Approx 66lbs
- Ideal set of weights for professional standard training in your home
- This variation provides great training flexibility according to your progression
- Bar is chrome and straight-knurled Spinlock collars with rubber rings that insure that weights remain secured on the bar
- The grips on the bar have plenty of space (14.5cm wide) & a non-slip grooved finish
- The weights are finished with a non-marking 'floor friendly' plastic covering
- 4 x Spinlock collars
- 2 x Dumbbell Bars, 45cm Long (2 x 2kg)
- 4 x Synthetic Bar Weights each 1.5 Kg ~3.3lbs (17cm x 3cm)
- 8 x Synthetic Bar Weights each 2.50 Kg ~5.5lbs (21cm x 4cm)
- Total Weight of this pair of dumbells: 30 kg approx (about 66lbs)
1. Always consult your doctor before undertaking any exercise program.
2. Injuries to health may result from excessive or incorrect training.
3. Always read and follow the assembly and user instructions.
4. After eating wait 1 to 2 hours before exercising.
5. This equipment must be used on a flat level surface.
6. Check for full engagement of locking pins and ensure all nuts and bolts are tight before each use.
7. Remove jewellery, rings, chains, pins or anything else that may catch or snag before exercising.
8. Always wear suitable clothing and footwear when exercising.
9. Children should not be allowed access to this equipment, even when not in use.
10. To prevent injury always ensure you warm up properly before exercising.
11. Always use gym equipment in adequate space, ensuring there is enough clearance either side.
12. We recommend you never do strenuous exercise alone. There should always be someone available to assist you. Training with others can also help motivate you.
13. If the product purchased requires fixing to a wall you must ensure that the surface you choose is suitable and strong enough before installing any