Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
Yes these can be used on the HP Deskjet F4280.
7 Jan 2015 by Mr J M Laskey
votes
That's the same printer that I have and these are PERFECT for the printer.
1 Apr 2014 by Mrs. A. H. Elliott
votes
Yes it will
6 Jan 2015 by gtione
votes
yes has 2 cartridges but dont know about the compatability I have HP C4780 find a box in supermarket and check the list on side for compatability
19 Dec 2014 by Pamela Abdulla
votes
My printer is C4780 I am not sure about C4700
4 Feb 2015 by A M Badman
votes
I have used HP 300 ink cartridges for many months in my HP2480 and have experienced no problems whatsoever I must say that I have tried refills and remanufactured cartridges with little success and find originals to be the best If the printer Sim brought from Dubai is similar to mine then it should work - but I cannot guarantee it and would be interested to know his results Cheers George
17 May 2014 by George Ithell
votes
cost of postage 12 Apr 2014
Hi delivery is included in the cost of the cartridge.
14 Apr 2014 by cartridgekingjersey
votes
No definitely not. All print cartridge numbers relate to specific printer models. Plenty of sites offering both numbers you require but if you are uncertain whether 27 & 28 are correct search printer model no. For correct ink cartridges.
10 Dec 2013 by S Hathaway
votes
Check inside your printer where you would normally change it, on the current ink cartridge it should have the number you need - if it's 300 it's suitable :) Google also helps if it doesn't say. Hope this helps.
23 Jul 2014 by Hannah F
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers