#3 [Explicit]
Format: MP3 DownloadChange
Price:£6.99

on 10 September 2012
For people saying it's the same old stuff... that's a way to put it but, in fact, us fans who love The Script will enjoy this album since it's pure The Script with a few songs that stand out because it's not their usual sound.

It's an album that tells stories, that makes you feel good with a variety of topics. Probably my favourite songs are Glowing, Moonbots and Six Degrees of Separation. My least favourite would probably be Give the Love Around but the rest of the album makes up for it. There are also some live versions of older songs which make me shiver, that's a cool addition.

So, to sum up, if you liked their previous CD's you will probably like this one and if you loved their previous CD's you'll love this one for sure.
on 25 September 2012
Opinion seems to be divided over whether The Script's third offering is a disappointing departure from their tried and tested winning formula or a triumph in being new and inventive. For me, all three of The Script's albums are undeniably The Script, yet each has its own sound and vibe. And that is what makes The Script so exciting - their ability to deliver, time and again, fantastic melodies which get everyone singing along, while keeping it fresh, innovative and current. It was always going to be tough to top Science & Faith but 3 is a great collection of songs, with the first four tracks being every bit as good as the best from their previous two albums. I was fortunate enough to see them play at Islington Academy and Good Ol' Days (my husband's favourite), Six Degrees of Separation (my favourite) and Hall of Fame (my eldest daughter's favourite and a deserved number one single) sat comfortably amongst their greatest hits. If You Could See Me Now (my youngest daughter's favourite) is a beautiful tune with moving lyrics. Broken Arrow, with its soaring chorus, is lifted higher by the string arrangement which also works brilliantly in No Words. This song's chorus will linger in your mind long after the CD has stopped playing. The Script's storytelling is at its best in Glowing (love the ending) and Millionaires will have everyone singing their hearts out (standing on chairs if available!). Hurricanes, off the deluxe edition, is also a lovely song with great imagery. A little less rapping and a little more of Danny's soulful singing vocals would be my only request for album number four but I am loving 3 and can't wait to hear it live in March. Thanks Danny, Mark and Glen for this life enhancing music.
on 13 September 2012
I got my cd yesterday and have already listened to it 3 times!! i love it. I own all 3 Script albums and have favourites that get played over and over - I'm yours Album 1, Nothing Album 2 - favourites on this album are Glowing and No Words. This is pure Script great lyrics fantastic singing and a bonus CD with live tracks that just blow you away. Can't recommend enough buy it
on 30 September 2012
One thing that I like about The Script is that they remind me so much of Dublin my home City when you are many thousand of Kilometres away. No I am getting sentimental its just their overall Sound. Distances here are great where I am at this moment, so if you play an album in the car you want it to be entertaining and comfortable to listen to while you are driving, know the feeling. Of the first two albums the first would be my favourate so when I listened to this new one I found that you could dismiss it in a kind of way. It's an album that you have to play a few times before you discover how good it really is. Play it in the car, play it loud but preferably play it on your own if you get a chance.
The stand out tracks for me so far are Hall of Fame which deserved the number one position in the UK Charts, No Words, Kaleidscope and If you could see me now.
These Guys are talented songwriters in an era when so much music now is disposable.
I can only relate to you that I am going to order the deluxe edition for the extra tracks. I will close the review by writing this....Like it, Love it, Buy it.
on 10 September 2012
I haven't been a fan of The Script for long, and probably got hooked when i first heard the 'Science & Faith' track "If You Ever Come Back". But since then, i've delved into the world of Danny, Mark and Glen, and are now starting to follow every release. And i can assure you, this one doesn't disappoint.

GOOD OL' DAYS: What looks like your typical Irish 'drunk at the pub' song on the surface, is actually a glammed up, style-confident romper that isn't performed by a load of drunks. It's the kind of track you would find yourself singing to unexpectedly, and that's a good thing. (5/5) SIX DEGREES OF SEPERATION: The band detail six stages of a break-up in this perfectly executed second single. It utalises the usual style of the band, but has that extra sense of 'hit' added to it through the catchy chorus. (5/5) HALL OF FAME FT. WILL.I.AM: The best song of the year by far. Will.i.am provides vocals on this one, and for once, they actually work to produce one of the most amazing tracks, which is worthy of a number one any day. Danny and the band have made a masterpiece with this track. (5/5) IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW: Danny and Mark express their feelings at losing their parents in this worm, message-lead ballad. You can understand the anguish the pair are going through, and the conversation-esque verses make this a piece which doesn't follow the pack - and stands out as one of the band's best tracks ever. (5/5) GLOWING: The band reveal their passionate side on this guitar-driven track about the upsides and downsides to a relationship. It's the perfect anthem for the times, one i found myself singing alongto fluently after just a couple of listens, and hopefully another successful high-charting single release for the band. (5/5) GIVE THE LOVE AROUND: This anthemic crowd taker would be ideal opener to the band's next tour, being both catchy, yet suttle at the same time. It's something a little different from the band, and a direction that i hope they explore some more in any new material. (5/5)

BROKEN ARROW: Mark takes vocal lead from Danny on this one, and surprisingly, his genuine vocal talent, blended with some of Danny's well-known anthemic licks on the hook, makes this another amazingly executed piece that deserves it's place on the album. (5/5) KALIEDOSCOPE: The band try their hand at mainstream pop and electronic instrumentation, in a track designed to entice you with some very softly executed verses. However, the slap-dash instrumentation and the chorus are off-putters for me, and this track doesn't quite hit the mark. (3/5) NO WORDS: The band revisit some of the raw element of their debut album, however, the chorus does strike the listener as something to 'fill' the track, as it doesn't really suit the versatility of the verses. It's not an awful track, but it doesn't really scream 'hit' out to you either. (4/5) MILLIONAIRES: The band spoof the charming and lavish lifestyle of the rich on this well-executed anthem, that discusses living in posh mansions and going on expensive holidays. It would make a good single, as it is radio friendly and the perfect way to close the main album. (5/5) MOON BOOTS: "Moon Boots" is track that i would describe as your 'typical' deluxe edition bonus track. It contains nothing that makes it stand out, and is something no more worthy than becoming a B-side to one of the band's singles. As an additional track, however, it's not the worst i've heard. (3/5) HURRICANES: God only knows why this was left off the main album. It is truly amazing, and is my personal favourite track on the album. The sound effects at the start of the track, accompanied by some hard hitting vocals from Danny, makes this possibily one of the strongest tracks besides "Hall of Fame". (5/5) HALL OF FAME [ORIGINAL VERSION]: To close, the original version of "Hall of Fame", which features Mark's vocals instead of Will.i.am. It's an excellent version, and it is great to see how it could of worked just as well without Will in the mix. Not quite as anthemic as the will.i.am version, but a nice way to end the deluxe edition of the album, aside from the live bonus recordings. (4/5)

So, if you're looking for something which could assist a romantic night in, or you love strong, heavy ballads, then this may be for you. It's not the 100% standard stereotypical material you would expect from The Script, but in my opinion it works, and it does so very well. A couple of tweeks here and there, mainly on the track "Kaleidoscope", and you could have the perfect album. Another excellent effort, and a perfect follow up to "Science & Faith".
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
This is my first taste of the Script, I have to say I thought it was rather interesting, I had some pretty good lyrics you can sing along to the songs, and the music is quite varied consisting of different uses of vocals and drum machines and real drums and alsorts, interspersing rappy vocals with nice powerful vocals, Jittery guitar, piano and just a generally interesting sound. However there is an underlying sense of blandness to it for me. despite the songs not being slow it all seems little bit slow and lacking in any energy or power. which is the only down side really but it is quite a big downside I also get the distinct impression they swear for the sake of it but that is not here or there really. Worth a listen for something slightly different
on 15 September 2012
I'm a big fan of the script, so i pre-ordered this for release day. As soon as it arrived it went straight in the car so that I could turn the volume up and listen in peace to the music. I have to say though that my first impressions weren't that favourable and there was too much rapping for my liking but 5 days on and i'm now hooked. There are so many truly inspirational songs it's hard to pick a favourite but I have to say that when you buy the deluxe 2 CD set you get the original 'Hall of fame' minus Will-i-am (i'm not his biggest fan) which is so much better.

This album gets better and better the more you listen to it!!!
on 6 July 2013
I love The Script and I got this album as soon as it came out. I love almost all the songs and some of my favorite songs by The Script are on this album. I would recommend it to anyone, the songs are great and I never get sick of listening to them.

1. Good Ol' Days - I really like this song, it's one of the faster songs on the album. It's very easy to listen to and it's one of the less serious songs on the album. Parts of the song are quite funny, especially in the second verse. 9/10

2. Six Degrees Of Separation - This song is one of my favorites and it has a deep meaning that was really good to listen to. It was one of my favorites from the start and the story the song is telling is really sad. I didn't really like the rap near the end of the song. 9/10

3. Hall Of Fame - This is definitely one of the best songs on the album and possibly my favorite. It's upbeat with a great meaning and will.i.am sounds really good with The Script. The rap at the end is amazing. 10/10

4. If You Could See Me Now. - This song is really heartbreaking and the story behind it is so sad. The lyrics are from the heart and I love this song. I nearly cried the first time I heard this song because it is just so sad. 9/10

5. Glowing - Probably my favorite song by The Script from ALL their albums, this song is hard not to love. It tells a lovely story and it has such a good rhythm, you could get the album just for this song. It's just amazing. 10/10

6. Give The Love Around - This is the weakest song off the album. It's quite cheesy but it's also quite catchy and upbeat. I don't think this song is as good as songs by The Script usually are but it's still a good song. 8/10

7. Broken Arrow - An amazing song, the verses are all rapped, with great lyrics and the chorus is amazing. One of the best songs off the album, it's The Script at their best. It's a hard song to dislike and it's one of my favorites. 10/10

8. Kaleidoscope - I didn't like this song when I first heard it, but after I'd heard it a few times, it got better and better the more I listened to it. I really like the chorus, that has to be the best part of the song, and the lyrics are great. 9/10

9. No Words - One of their best songs from any of their albums, No Words is unbelievably good. The verses are fantastic and the chorus is great too. One of the highlights of the album, it is very catchy and hard not to love. 10/10

10. Millionaires - This song has a lovely story to it and is really catchy. The lyrics are great and the chorus is amazing. It has a great meaning to it, that money isn't everything and it is an amazing song. 9/10

I would recommend getting the Deluxe Edition because it has live versions of some of the best songs by The Script and it has the original version of Hall Of Fame and two other bonus tracks, Moon Boots and Hurricanes.

Moon Boots - Another amazing song by The Script, Moon Boots is quite strange if you listen to the words properly but it's still one of The Script's best songs. It's upbeat with great lyrics and the chorus is really easy to learn. Fab!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10

Hurricanes - Possibly the best song ever written, get the deluxe edition just for this song. It is unbelievably amazing and the lyrics are fantastic. It is an interesting song to listen to and the chorus is amaze!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10
on 5 November 2012
The script have come back again with this album and made it amazing however i think a little too much rap was used but other than that love it.
My Favourite singles from the album:
Hall of Fame
Six Degrees of Separation
If You Could See Me Now
Glowing
on 13 September 2012
I am a really big Script fan, I have loved them from day one + have eagerly awaited any new material. This album however let me down. Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible but compared to the last effort 'science + faith' it just doesn't live up to my expectations. There is a lot more rapping on this cd rather than songs we can sing along to + for this cd the other 2 members of the band sing a lot more (which actually turns out to be a good thing, it's nice to hear more of what should be a band not just Danny) I keep my love for the band but I'm sad that there are only about 4 songs on this cd worth playing, + for a band that leave a couple of years between each album, it's not enough to keep me going when having to wait so long for their next lot of new material.