- Up to 70% Off Fashion: Revamp your look with selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
2XU Men's Endurance Trisuit
|Price:||£139.95 FREE UK delivery.|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The optimal race solution Trisuit for both short and long course triathlons. Featuring 2XU's new quick drying, body cooling ICE-X fabric, body temperature is lowered by up to 5 degrees to keep you cool under pressure and performing at your peak.Panels built from new 70D Kinetic Speed fabric deliver greater speed on the bike and slight compression of the muscles for greater endurance and power. New for 2011, this impressive fabric utilises Swiss air turbulent technology for improved aerodynamics and 2XU's powerful 70D Compression fabric for greater endurance and power. With high filament imported nylon fibres, moisture management and abrasion resistance are maximized. Engineered with high quality Lycra fibre to enhance garment shape retention and fit. A revolutionary fabric unmatched in speed and compression performance. Another addition to 2XU's technological innovations can be found in this Compression Trisuit, ICE-X. Through the use of Xylitol and IR blocking, ICE-X fabric lowers skin temperature by up to 5.4 degrees Fahrenheit. Xylitol is embedded in the yarn of the fabric to draw heat from the body and IR blocking inhibits penetration of infrared rays. A long course Italian triathlon chamois provides support on the bike whilst remaining discreet on the run. Extras include flatlock stitching for maximum comfort, silicone leg grippers, rear essentials pocket and contoured panelling.
Top Customer Reviews
Used it a couple of times and it really works well.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Three things you need to know before buying:
1. The sizing on the 2XU size chart is not accurate, as these suits (and other 2XU suits I've owned) tend to run small. So unless you're at the smallish end of your size's range, I'd recommend going one size up.
2. This suit won't hide much, so if you're at all self conscious about how you look then I'd recommend passing on the blue and white colors and just going with the basic black.
3. At this time you'll spend $140-$160 if you buy this suit here, but if you search a little you can often find the suit for sale elsewhere on the Web for $100 or less.
I have swam 3 times in a lake with it and it works great. It dries fairly quickly and the thin padding in the crotch isn't very noticible when exiting the water. I rinse it with cold water like the directions indicate and wash it in the machine every other time. It does have a slight odor if you don't machine wash it every time. However if you used the suit in a pool I doubt it would have an odor. I always air dry the suit, I never use a dryer. I have not yet transitioned from the swim to the bike yet.
I have used the suit for cycling at least 20 times and it works well. No rubbing or chaffing at this point. I like that the padding is thinner than my cycling shorts padding. I usually tranisition from the bike to running when wearing the suit and have had no issues.
The suit also performs well with running. Like I mentioned before the pad is thin and discrete. You barely even notice it is there. However, I am not exactly a horse but my manhood is not so discrete in this suit. My wife fell off the couch and almost died laughing the first time she saw me in it. Men, if you are of the bashful type I do not recommend buying this suit or for that matter any other spandex suit/short. It is what it is, spandex, and I believe there is a general consensus that men do not look flattering in it. If you don't care what other people think buy it and enjoy it.
Only issue with this suit, is the same that I have had with other tri suits. I ordered a large, which fits well for parts, and not well enough for others. The legs and waist fit great, but the chest is a little restrictive. I lift a lot, so naturally, my chest is probably bigger than that of the average triathlete. When running, I have to run with the zipper all the way down, and sometimes I roll the top down around my waist. This also has a bit to do with the conditions. Triathletes generally have no need for upper body muscles (outside of swimming) and these suits are designed towards them. I feel that this translates across all brands and not just 2XU.
Overall, a quality and durable suit, sharp looking, and very comfortable.