Size: X-Large|Colour: Multi-Coloured - Black/Blue|Change
Price:£61.30 - £87.20

on 7 February 2016
I bought these as well as the shorts version and the review is almost identical.

*The picture of the tights is not entirely accurate. The "X" on the upper part of the left thigh is silver and not orange as shown other than that they look fine.

Bought from SportsShoes Unlimited.

I use compression because of how it feels and looks not because I believe in the advertised benefits.
Bought size M as I have done before (88-89 waist) and the fit is good and length is just fine (I'm approx. 180 cm).

They are not see-through but be aware that the brighter and lighter the colour the more everything shows if you don't have anything underneath. I have tried black, navy, green and red (green and red doesn't leave much to the imagination).

Be careful when you wash them. The "X" has a tendency to peel and become sticky. I don't think it will happen if you wash by hand.

I use them for strength training, boxing and OCR (obstacle course race).
on 6 March 2016
These are very good seem to help with my training

See one answered question