on 21 July 2004
Debbie Abrahams has once again published a fantastic book. I bought this book just over a month ago and I have knitted two cushions and they have turned out well. Patterns were easy to follow and the arrays of colours to be had make wonderful cushions. It was great to match up cushions to go with the afghans that I had made from Debbie's first book, it was a lovely present to give to my grandchild. I certainly will be making more. I would advise anyone who likes to try something different to buy this book. Once again well done Debbie.
on 15 February 2007
Beautiful book with gorgeous colours, I have all of Debbies books and enjoy reading them. Her designs are really intresting and inspiring (If you can get to one of her classes they are well worth it too). The techniques used are well explained and easy to pick up. There are a wide variety of designs so there is something to suit everyone taste
on 7 February 2011
Just a fun book to look at and get ideas. Good mixture of modern and traditional patterns from easy to more fiddly.
on 28 April 2012
I suppose at the end of the day it's difficult for a cushion book to be inspiring but I was disappointed. A lot of the patterns have beads on them too. Maybe my family are rough but I foresee a lot of damaged cushions and a floor covered in beads. They aren't very comfy to lean against.
on 13 January 2011
I love this book it will take me ages to knit all of the cushions. I liked the layout of the book and the pictures are great so you can see what your efforts should look like (hopefully).
An array of cushions and pillows knitted in a variety of styles. I liked the multicolor ones- rainbow stripes, flower motifs, multi cables- they looked very cosy and homely. I wasn't so struck on the plain ones- a beige cushion in hessian knit and a huge bolster in another texture knit (what a lot of work for an unattractive result!)
Maybe more of a library lend than a purchase.
Excellent book fom Amazon will keeo me and knitting buddies happy for years to come Lots of lovely designs all with fairly easy patterns to followw
Very attractive and diverse patterns no home should be without this super book and lots of ideas could be useful to solve those birthday presents for those who have everything Great book worth the reasonable price to have
on 15 January 2013
It's exactly what I was looking for so obviously I gave it 5 stars.Lots of choice of patterns & quick to knit,recommend it to all knitters especially ones like me who has arthritis so easy to pick up & put down.
on 7 February 2013
My wife knits away she thought this book was great and went on to but the wool she is now knitting awat to her heart content good book.
Eugene
on 19 April 2013
love love love this book.

I have already made two of the cushions in there and plan on making many more in the future x