- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Thames and Hudson Ltd; First Edition edition (3 Nov. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0500203717
- ISBN-13: 978-0500203712
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 0.2 x 2.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 264,281 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
20th Century Ceramics (World of Art) Paperback – 3 Nov 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Edmund de Waal is a leading ceramicist, with work in many private and public collections. He has written one other book, Bernard Leach (Tate Publishing, 2000).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Once you have your Certificate, you then go for the Diploma and then the homework includes filling an A3 portfolio on the last 100 years of cermamics, and yet another portfolio on your 12 chosen potters.
To succeed in the project this book is an absolute must. I also bought Miller's 20th Century Ceramics and now the task doesn't seem so daunting - I've made notes from the books. It's just a question of finding the right moment to start the homework......