on 30 July 2014
For some reason in the UK I cannot find underlashes ANYWHERE. These ones were cheap, looked ok and should have arrived in time for my party, actually they arrived super quick considering they were sent form China, and they look brilliant when they're on.

They accentuate your eyes to the point you actually look like a china doll, they're comfortable and look epic. They were a little long for the look I wanted so I trimmed them down but they stayed put all night and if worn with bright contacts they look totally incredible.

Love them and 10 pairs is more than enough to last me for probably 6 months to a year.
on 29 April 2015
Came a month earlier than expected which is great. If you are expecting full bottom lashes, these are not for you. They are more like thick little rectangles and give a doll effect which is exactly what I wanted. Perfect for cosplay or even just a general lolita style. Great quality for the money! Silly me thought it was 20 pairs, but it's not. It's a 20 pack which is 10 pairs. But I will definitely be buying again when these run out!! Totally recommend.
on 1 August 2014
a beautiful purchase, now i just need the glue~
on 6 March 2015
I expected them
To be a lot fuller it's like thick lines instead of full bottom lashes, would probably have to wear a couple of pairs
on 22 October 2015
There much to big for lower lashes. And there not very good quality to be honest.
on 10 August 2015
Brilliant quality lashes and the delivery was good!
on 26 November 2014
they are ok but not sure if i would buy agin
on 24 September 2015
Literally the heading says it all.
on 12 November 2015