Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.90

on 27 January 1998
The Time Warp Trio books are an excellent series for young readers. My 8-year old son has read every one and is now re-reading his collection! Each story deals with time travel - forward or back. 2095, like the others in the series, is a fast-paced, funny, and well written story. So far, these are my son's favorite books and I highly recommend them to any parent who wants their child to discover the joys of reading.
on 11 December 1998
I've read many other books . I'm eight years old. This book is one of my favorite books that I've ever read. The book is about time travelling. Sam, Joe and Fred are the main characters. They go time travelling into the future. It is a great book. I am going to read the rest of the books in the series. I think that you should read this book as soon as you can!
on 5 December 2007
The series has its ups and downs. This book is one of the ups.
Joe, Fred and Sam are transported to the New York of 2095 and have to get home.
My class of 9-11 year olds enjoyed it - like the rest of the series it is suitably short and fast-paced.
The book is especially notable for the number of synonyms it includes for vomit :-)
on 22 June 1998
I read this book one year ago, at age 11, and was truly dissapointed in it. I thought that the plot of the book made absolutely no sense and I believe it is was to short to even be called a children's book. I was so surprised when it was even nominated for a children's book award.
on 12 January 1999
The book had interesting parts but it wasen't all that great.It;s about a kid an his grampa that own a dog and a potato farm. Drew Migett Mike Miles