on 21 March 2015
Sized large enough to mount on a foam board on the wall for applying map pins and yarn to mark a route. Index to cities and major towns is quite comprehensive. Council areas (=counties) in contrasting colors helps. Driving distance chart for 48 cities/towns in both miles and km. Man and northern islands are in insets. Main map reaches past Durham County, England. Ferry routes are indicated. Back of map is blank.
on 30 January 2014
Our trip would not be as easy to plan without this invaluable aid.
A must for the person planning too drive in Scotland.
on 20 April 2014
All the major roads were clearly marked and easy to follow as were all the towns I needed to find
on 26 March 2014
It provides exactly the information I needed and is very clear. Shows the routes I am planning and places to visit
on 6 September 2014
The Scotland Touring Map is fantastic! I have ordered a second one so that I can look at the whole country at one time (the map is divided in such a way as that half of the country is on one side of the map, and half on the other).
VINE VOICEon 13 March 2015
I needed a good current/new map of Scotland to plan some trips and this seemed like the best one available. Good map, happy with it, seems to have everything I need.
on 24 March 2015
Disappointed The print and detail was too small to be of much value. Road numbering inadequate.
on 17 October 2014
Excellent map, very clear and enabled us to tour the Highlands.
on 31 March 2015
quite good but would have liked more detail (bigger scale )
on 3 July 2014
Excellent value for money! Highly recommended.