The ultimate 3.2 miles to 1" scale large format atlas for the year 2011, featuring Collins well established mapping; designed for exceptional clarity and ease of use. Includes a wide range of urban area maps at larger scale plus 56 town centre street plans. Now with speed limits shown at speed camera locations. With lie-flat spiral binding.
This fully updated road mapping covers the whole of Britain with each scale of mapping colour-coded for ease of use. The smallest scale maps are great for long distance route planning and the street plans help you locate your final destination.
The atlas includes:
• Fully updated fixed speed camera sites with average speed camera locations clearly highlighted. All speed cameras show the speed limit.
• Route planning section including maps (16 miles to 1 inch) for long distance route planning, motorway services information and a handy distance calculator.
• Easy to use, clear road maps at a scale of 3.2 miles to 1 inch (1:200,000) of England, Wales and Southern Scotland. Northern Scotland is shown at 5 miles to 1 inch (1:316,800).
• 21 urban area approach maps at 1 mile to 1 inch which clearly show the best routes through and into the busiest built-up areas.
• 56 street maps focussed on town centres showing places of interest, car park locations and one-way streets.
• World Heritage Sites located with contact details and brief descriptions.
• Over 30 categories of places of interest including castles, theme parks, sports venues, universities, mountain bike trails and surfing beaches.
• Park & Ride locations shown, ideal when visiting towns and cities.
• Full postcodes for the top 1000 places of interest; ideal for use alongside satnav systems.