From the Back Cover
The fastest, easiest way to wow employers and land interviews
Want to writer powerful job-search letters that knock their socks off every time --and spare yourself a lot of agony in the process? 201 Killer Cover Letters: CD-ROM Edition gives you instant access to hundreds of surefire cover letters that you can customize in a jiffy to fit any job-hunting situation.
Whether you're networking, applying for a job, requesting a reference, or writing a thank-you letter, these proven approaches enable you to respond immediately to every opportunity with an attention-grabbing letter that's perfect for any job, any company, any situation. This indispensable job-search resource is packed with:
- 201 sample letters for every possible job-hunting situation
- Customized letters for more than 120 job-types, from accountant to x-ray technician
- Ready-to-download templates of all 201 letters on the CD-ROM
- Tips on customizing and targeting your letters for maximum impact
- Practical suggestions for positioning yourself ahead of the pack
- Techniques for using your cover letter to overcome "objectionable" resume items or employment gaps
Fully updated to include dozens of new job types, the latest online job-search techniques, and tips for transferring skills across industries, this powerful new edition gives you the unbeatable edge you need in a fiercely competitive job market.
About the Author
Sandra Podesta is principal in the DeMartino Marketing Group, where she works with Fortune 500 companies such as Fed-EX and Sony. Andrea Paxton is a recruiter who has worked in every phase of the interview, selection, and hiring process for several major companies.