on 19 January 2010
I ordered a mix of four different colour tees by leaving my order in the message box,I was a bit worried about this but arrived promptly just as ordered. I am very happy with the quality of the tees. All in all they were a bargain!
on 2 October 2013
Exactly as it said on the tin. Was delivered in 5 days (including sat-sun) good mixture of all tees. It's always good to have a selection of castle tees for different shots/holes especially for beginner golfers to get a consistent ball hight for selected clubs
on 5 January 2013
These are very good quality tees that do not shatter in the cold like so many. They are loose, not pre-packed, so you can order any combination of lengths / colours you like. I placed my order by selecting the gift option and then specifying what I wanted in the message box. They arrived very quickly in a jiffy bag in the combination I ordered, all together in an inner plastic bag. In a nice personal touch, there was a note explaining that due to stock shortage they had substituted pink for purple but the tees were exactly the same length - made no difference but it was nice to be told.
on 31 August 2010
Tees arrived exactly as specified (mix in gift tag section). Good quality - don't shatter on impact
on 16 May 2011
I was sick of paying £1+ for a small pasck of 20, one size only tees at the Pro-Shop or sports store. These arrived in 48 hours, I got exactly the variety of tees I ordered and I will probaby not need to buy anymore for the next 18 months. Makes you realise how much they rip you off at the Pro-Shop - will only get these in future.
on 31 July 2010
the tees do exactly what they say on the 'tin' excellent quality and superb service
on 26 June 2011
A huge number of teas, but at extremely low cost. I have been extremely happy with my purchase, as they are still in good condition. I have lost some myself but have had no problems with the teas themselves. A great quantity at a very low price and I would definitely recommend it.
on 9 March 2013
good value product with a wide variety of sizes suitable for the beginner or intermediate player. Better value than purchasing each size individually if you use all sizes. I have found i only use 3 of the sizes : red , blue and pink., so will in future purchase separately.
on 23 December 2010
Re: Specified combination mix of 200 Castleated tees. After a mix up in receipt of original order details, the correct mixture was supplied with apologies, via first class post in time for Christmas. Many Thanks
on 27 June 2014
Once mix up sorted re wanting 200 pink only (got lost in the myre somewhere) very happy with product good price but i still lose them on the course.