Style Name: CHRISTMAS SANTA|Change
Price:£1.49+ Free shipping

on 29 October 2012
What a good idea. Got these for little gifts for the teachers or friends. Fill up with sweets. Done and dusted.......
on 27 November 2013
These arrived promptly and were well but not overly packaged. They make ideal gift bags for small Christmas presents for friends.I have attached inexpensive ribbons to finish them off and they look lovely. Delighted with them!
on 15 April 2014
I love these bags, I like giving chocolate gifts that I've made myself in them, and the xmas dec on them, just finishes the look off, I love them and will buy more, in other designs as well
on 14 January 2014
Exactly what I was looking for and decent size, very good price. Perfect for home-made gifts of the eating kind.
on 17 February 2014
these were brilliant looked unique and childrens eyes lit up. Jazzed up with shiny ribbons the teachers were proud to give them out at a Christmas party.
on 15 January 2014
used these to wrap cupcakes for Christmas presents, good quality and nice design.more than big enough to hold a large cupcake or muffin
on 16 December 2015
Bought these over a week ago as I was leaving my class and wanted cute little Christmas bags to put the sweets in for them! Bought them a week in advance along with snow flake ones from another seller which came within 3 days! So I bought these Santa ones 6/12/15 and they arrived today 16/12/15 which is quite disappointing as of course I wasn't able to use them! Other than length of time they are lovely little bags & will keep them for my class next Christmas 🎄
on 17 February 2014
Purchased these bags for homemade Christmas gifts. Exactly what I wanted, a good size to put in goodies and I would buy again.
on 3 January 2015
I bought these to put my homemade gifts for xmas 2014.

When I first received them I was a little worried they would be the wrong size as they we'rent very wide but had quite a lot of length, though when I went to open them up to package my first gift; my worry disappeared.

These bags are brilliant and good value and quality for money!
on 4 December 2015
I make up bags of sweets for my friends Children & grandchildren as part of their Xmas present (I'd like to point out some of these 'children' are now in their late 20s!!) 1 purchased these, & also another design, to use for this, I also tissue wrapped some small gifts & then put in them as Secret Santa presents, they worked out great for both.