on 24 February 2014
Always a bit concerned about buying clothing like this online as if it isn't warm or not waterproof, then too late to send it back. But the jacket was great quality, did the job perfectly, and much cheaper than the name brand ski gear you can buy. Not sure why you would pay 3, 4 or more times for a ski jacket just for the logo. If you're thinking of purchasing, remember it's white, so does get dirty easily, but that would be the case for any white jacket. I am confident that dirt and grime will come out in the wash.
on 5 February 2015
Since I'm new to skiing I wanted a decent jacket for a reasonable price. This jacket immediately caught my eye because in the pictures it looks great, the spec is good and it was heavily discounted.

I was a bit dubious because I've not heard of the brand and know that coxswain is a boating term... nothing to do with skiing. Even still, I took a punt knowing that it could be returned if I wasn't happy with it.

Basically... It's rubbish. The material is thick but feels like crate paper, the stitching is wonky, the white appears a little yellow across the front and it's a horrible shape.

Don't be fooled into thinking that you're getting a £239 ski jacket at a massively discounted price. It's clearly never retailed at that price and it's very misleading. It might be worth the £55 it's currently selling for, but even then it's still not a good purchase. If this is your budget you'd be better off sticking to similarly priced known brands such as Trespass or Mountain Warehouse.

I eventually decided to spend a little more and bought a Hyra ski jacket which is absolutely brilliant.

By the way... I'd take the other good reviews with a pinch of salt. I can't believe they're genuine.
on 22 July 2013
Very very good ski jacket. I am from Asia and I not a very big man, so small size also big for me. But Quality of this jacket is really very very good.
on 19 February 2015
my husband loves this jacket! waterproof, warm, and looks excellent on the slopes!
on 20 February 2015
Great product, thank you very much!
on 22 January 2013
Great jacket, very pleased.

2 minor points - the main zip is a little fiddly and there are not many inside pockets for a ski jacket.
on 14 October 2013
it was a very tight fit and I cant wear it.the size says its my fit but it must be a smaller fitting.sorry
on 18 December 2014