Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Black Friday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Jan 2009 16:25:29 GMT
can anybody explain why this game has two different covers? And does anybody know if i buy this game from an online auction site should it be ok? I cannot get this game in any stores locally, (carlisle) but would get it from amazon but not at that price, id be grateful for anybodys opinion on this.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jan 2009 19:14:39 GMT
john hancock says:
The black cover is the standard UK release.The brown cartoon like cover is the US standard release.All ds games will play on any ds console so in effect all nintendo ds games are region 0.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Jan 2009 22:26:23 GMT
E. Ackroyd says:
been asked to get this by nephew for his birthday found it on marshall ward for £32 other catalogues quoting £38. ebays anything upwards of £13 but states for cartridge only,thought this may help people out there that are looking for this local game don't have it in and its delivery in 8 weeks from Marshall Ward .Oh well will keep searching

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jan 2009 15:03:48 GMT
Mark says:
I'd stay clear of auctions. I bought a copy from ebay and was disappointed to receive a counterfeit. Can't imagine why it is still out of stock everywhere don't nintendo want our money?

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jan 2009 17:48:48 GMT
Hillsy says:
Very true, be careful of counterfeit copies. They have a lesser battery life and a prone to not loading game cartridges. If you are going to use E-Bay make sure they are either the official UK or U.S release.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  15 Jan 2009
Latest post:  24 Jan 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about