Price:£17.50+ £1.99 shipping

on 28 February 2012
For anyone that struggles on the green and needs some help especially with those shorter putts, i can highly recommend the 2 Thumb putter grip as a good option. I've never been a good putter, it's always been the worst part of my game so i needed to so something about it. (For anyone interested so you know what level of player is writing this review, i used to play off of scratch in my younger years and now play off of 10).

I really didn't want to go to a broomhandle style putter, so this seemed to be a decent alternative. I've watched KJ Choi use it and it seems to do exactly what it is intended to do - take the hands and wrists out of the putting stroke to minimise any offline putts (something i've been guilty of doing regularly, especially over shorter putts). yep, i have/had the yips.

This grip has made an immediate difference. I feel much more confident standing over the ball that when i make a stroke it will, more often than not, be on target.

The grip was easy to put on, came with tape and came with ample instructions on how to apply and how to use.

Highly recommended as an option to anyone struggling with their putting.
on 9 October 2009
Quick delivery, simple well made putter grip, easy to fit with good instructions. This grip certainly straightened out my putts. I have since changed putter model as I was still leaving too many short!
Would recommend trying this grip for a low cost potential solution to putting problems before investing in a brand new putter which could cost £100 (or more) and still not improve your score.
on 17 May 2012
I tried one of these out a couple of years back at a golf show but , didn't buy it - even though it seemed to work - as my putting was okay at the time. Recently for some reason my putting has gone bad, so I bought this on the back of the golf show memory. Suprisingly easy to fit - white spirit is the key - I took it out for the first time last week. One and two putts all the way, including a 30ft downhill bender. My whole putting demeanour has changed and suddenly those 10footers became in range and the 4 footers are a given. This grip has changed my confidence levels on the green in one stroke - or two.
on 28 October 2011
Having had problems with my putter for some time I decided on trying a wider grip. The 2 Thumb Putter was ordered from Amazon and arrived, which included the adhesive tape. I followed the instructions for fitting and this went well. I have tried it on 2 golf outing and up to now find it does help get a better feel and I'm able to control the stroke, only time will tell if it improves my score!
on 12 May 2012
Item easy to fit with clear instructions supplied. I used it for the first time this am - only one three put and several single put greens.
on 3 January 2014
The much wider grip suits me. With a small, round putter grip, it's easier to rotate the wrists slightly and pull the ball. It can also be more difficult to align the putter face square to the desired line.The 2 Thumb grip makes it more natural to keep the putter head on a straight path. I fell more comfortable and confident when using this grip.
on 18 July 2013
I am only giving it 4 stars because I am not sinking 100& of the puts.But I do like it. I am sinking more puts from short and long range
than I was with my old grip,I am still getting used to it.So all in all it's a thumbs up.
on 26 April 2014
Although mine arrived on time, it didn't come with the recommended cleaner and tape required for fitting. I had to take mine to the pro shop and pay for the fitting. So this is not worth the money.
on 16 September 2013
Only used the once so far and just the feel of how i now hold the putter with the thicker grip makes me more confident. Easy to fit ( if i can do it anyone can) delivered quickly. Thanks
on 15 August 2013
Putting is a black art. The grip fitted nicely, but whether it helps sink those 6ft putts remains to be seen.
it was a little pricey for a grip, but looks good quality.