on 12 April 2013
Thought this would have been a perfect mouse for my daughter pink note book lap top, it was to be one of a few birthday gifts, colour is nice but it just didn't work, we tried everthing, very disappointing.
on 16 April 2013
Such a cheap product but very good! It took only 8 days to arrive and the colour is great. My brother has the blue one and he says it works great too! So if you are thinking about buying it, please do!
on 25 June 2013
I love this little mouse looks good and is comfortable when using easy to install just plug in and work instantly
on 19 February 2013
This product works perfectly with my mac, came quicker than expected by 13 days. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a cheap working product. My dad has a logitech mouse and I would say this was as good but for so much less! Thank you for a perfect product.
on 2 May 2013
quite long, very sleek
seems to randomly cause web browser to step back a page on link clicks, still trying to work out why
doesn't occur with any other wireless mouse on same laptop
on 5 March 2013
I just cant believe something tnis good could cost so little it was for my grandaughter and if it can stand the abuse she gives her property and still function perfect it has to be good
on 28 November 2013
I got this mouse, as a spare, just in case, anything happened to the Daffodil one I use every day. It's not a patch on the Daffodil one, as the wheel is really wobbly. It is good for the money and does what it's meant to, but it's just the feel of it. My other one, is really slick, fits in the palm of your hand and this one, just doesn't feel right. I hardly ever use it, but for the money, it's good value. It works, put it that way, but I guess, it depends on how much you use your computer? I use mine 8-10 hours a day, but I needed a spare and this is it.
on 21 March 2013
It powers up but the computer doesn't pick up the usb dongle. I've tried on a couple of different laptops and it just doesn't work!
on 4 June 2013
ok mouse but sucks batteries and disconnects a lot. it was worth the try though. guess I will have to get my wife another brand.
on 22 August 2013
I gave this wireless mouse 5 stars because it worked straight off once the batteries were in, and does what it was bought to do, and for the price was an absolute steal. Bought it for my daughter but ended up using it myself with my laptop. Excellent.

See one answered question