Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Mar 2012 16:42:09 GMT
D. Robinson says:
So just a quick question, this book is labelled as a box set and is a hardcover so the price at around 10 seems like a bargain, however it only has 384 pages which is less pages than the first book on its own so is this just the first book printed on slightly larger paper or is it all 3 books on bigger paper in a smaller font size? I'm confused so any help would be appreciated but I'm guessing it's just the first book, does to make it that clear though

Posted on 31 Mar 2012 20:22:00 BDT
I'm afraid , that I had thought that is was all three, but I was surprised when I realised that it was only one book. It is nicely bound in a hardcover with unevenly cut leaves of paper.

Posted on 15 Aug 2012 09:17:53 BDT
Antti says:
Any idea when the other two books are coming out in this same collectors format? I bought this one and would like to buy number 2 and 3 as well, but I would like them to be in the same format as the first one.

Posted on 22 Aug 2013 19:52:48 BDT
TinaT says:
Still waiting for catching fire and mocking jay. Or have they released them and I totally blanked out?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  22 Mar 2012
Latest post:  22 Aug 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Hunger Games (collector's edition) (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (collector's edition) (Hunger Games Trilogy) by Suzanne Collins (Hardcover - 3 Nov 2011)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (4,069)