- Boxed-product Weight: 358 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- ASIN: B003534WJY
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 25 Jan. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,128 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Sold by: CDL Micro
Have one to sell?
1m Cat5e Patch Cable BLUE x 10
by CDL Micro
|Price:||£10.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Only 8 left in stock (more on the way).
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
2 new from £9.49
- Length: 1m
- Connect PC to ADSL Router Modem
- Cat5e UTP
Frequently Bought Together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
These cables are high quality Cat5e patch cables, great for connecting up RJ45 face plates, patch panels, router modems to PCs, laptops and gaming consoles. Complete with factory fitted strain relief boots, you really can't go wrong.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
By Mr. Simon H. Reeves on 7 Sept. 2013
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
Good delivery and a nice quality cable with clip protectors - we use blue for voice patching, so can't comment on performance with Gigabit Ethernet, but looks a well made cable and gives you confidence when patching. 30 odd installed, none faulty in our comms cabinets
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again