on 5 July 2014
Received this item a few days ago and it's all good, however, I looked back today and the picture for the product has changed. You definitely not get what is in the picture so be careful before buying. You get a lot less bands and no green colours at all. You only get 6 charms and not as many as shown. But you do get the mini loom and hook. Hope this helps!
on 25 July 2014
Beware that you do not get the kit in the picture!!! Whilst it says the colours of the bands may vary - that's a joke as they actually don't - from each other though. We have a tray (not the one shown) with all the compartment sections left out, and a mixture of a lot of very similar coloured bands, and NOT the colours shown in the picture. We deliberately picked this me as it was for a boy and had some dark greens and blues in it. We are left with a lot of pale pink and pale green and not the solid coloured ones either!! One disappointed child. Delivery was quick hence the 2 stars!!
on 26 June 2014
my son loved these,brilliant price,but didn,t get any charms as stated in description,quick delivery,very good qualityand keeps kids quiet for hours
on 19 July 2014
Actually arrived exactly as pictured with all of the described contents - as far as we can tell ! The children are really enjoying these loom bands and the set is sturdy enough (box and loom). There were no instructions provided which had me a bit peeved to start with, but it's easy enough to get very good instructions online in either PDF format or as little youtube videos, from really easy to very elaborate. The bands feel nice and are soft, I think they are silicone rather than rubber. We're happy with this buy.
on 8 July 2014
Although the product came fairly quickly, my daughter noticed on the leaflet enclosed in the bag, that is says in contains 600 bands NOT 1600. The charms are not the same and the box only contained 5 and not 10 like they show in the photos. they have covered themselves by saying colours may vary but again, my daughter was disappointed as they were all single colours and non with double colours (eg black and white or green and yellow etc). So all in all not very good as I feel haven't received what I paid for.
on 2 August 2014
The product itself is fine- they're loom bands, what is there to say? Waiting almost a month for them is ridiculous- probably partly my fault that I didn't look in more detail at the sellers info- but it's rather galling when you're surrounded by the blessed things everywhere you look- only to have to wait and wait while for your set to be delivered. My daughter was not amused!
on 29 July 2014
Not what it showed on screen, board shown in plastic box but came in a separate box and will not fit in the smaller than shown box
on 18 July 2014
This is different to what we ordered, my children painstakingly went through to find a loom that has a part able bottom so they can make the star looms. We received no charms, and certainly not 1600 bands, the hook was different, and the loom had a broken pole a real disappointment that I think we will send it back - which is a real hassle.
on 2 July 2014
Very very quick delivery - think I ordered on Thursday and it was here for Monday !! Love box set of Loom Bands - lots of colours to use.
on 19 June 2014
Bought two of these for my daughters.Excelent quality bright colours and sturdy board but, the girls we're disappointed when it arrived the discription said that it came with charms but there were none in the box.