Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Aug 2012 22:00:47 BDT
Kaneda says:
...and North by northwest?

Posted on 4 Aug 2012 19:12:38 BDT
...is Warner

Posted on 4 Aug 2012 21:14:54 BDT
Kaneda says:
Oh. Pity. Especialy considering american version have it included, and aslo it's available as separate edition. I think I'll cancel my preorder and wait for separate editions ... It' s annoying though. The same thing was going on with Kubrick set in europe.

Posted on 6 Aug 2012 06:35:42 BDT
Kubricker says:
Why don't you have NBNW already ? It's one of the best Blu Ray treatments out there of a classic! Except the menus suck so you can barely see what you're highlighting.

Posted on 6 Aug 2012 07:29:08 BDT
Kaneda says:
Ironically, I was waiting for box set release like this ;)

Posted on 6 Aug 2012 14:22:24 BDT
paper tiger says:
I'm in the US and I'm importing this UK Hitchcock set and then picking up NBNW on Blu, which I owned and sold because I was originally going to buy the US Hitchcock set.

I see that as your best option. Even after shipping the current US price is almost $100 more than this region-free UK set.

Posted on 12 Aug 2012 16:07:27 BDT
Max says:
Why is this box set around the same price as the more deluxe looking set with the book?

Posted on 16 Aug 2012 01:42:09 BDT
Josef says:
IŽd rather have them all separate... i hate box sets but that will mean more waiting. :/

Posted on 1 Oct 2012 15:34:36 BDT
Will this play on a US PS3 or other Blu-Ray player? Or do I have to have a specific Region-Free player?

Posted on 1 Oct 2012 15:57:11 BDT
paper tiger says:
It is stated as Region Free, so it should play on anything and everything.

At times the bonus material is presented in SD PAL format, which may have issues with playback. However the response I received from Universal UK is that this item is region free and will play on Blu-ray players/PS3's around the world.

Posted on 19 Oct 2012 23:30:15 BDT
Bigos says:
I'd rather have them all separate but at this price for the British version I can't argue. I'm in the US and I'm only paying $120 USD for this while the US version is $220 USD. And I've already got NBNW so no biggie there. I have To Catch a Thief as well so this will pretty much complete the Hitchcock collection that I want short of Dial M in Blu Ray. I only really want this for Rope, Rear Window, Trouble with Harry, The Man Who Knew Too Much and Vertigo. It's just about worth it for those alone and the others just sweeten the deal. Thanks AmazonUK.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  3 Aug 2012
Latest post:  19 Oct 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Alfred Hitchcock: The Masterpiece Collection [Blu-ray] [1942] [Region Free]
Alfred Hitchcock: The Masterpiece Collection [Blu-ray] [1942] [Region Free] by James Stewart (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (35)