Image not available for
|You Save:||£100.00 (20%)|
This is our "top end" model - very hard wearing, with a thick heavy duty 500g PVC canopy and 380gsm PVC sides. A fantastic durable marquee ideal for home use and for commercial use - these marquees are so well made that they can be used time and time again. Easy to assemble; great for weddings, parties, shows, exhibitions, storage and as a car shelter. Ideal for frequent use / hiring out as well as for bigger budget private parties.
Our Luxury marquees are made from waterproof, UV stabilised, fire-rated (BS5438 / BS7837) Polyester / PVC. The canopy has weight 500gsm and the walls have weight 380gsm. The fabric is a much more luxurious material than the polyethylene used in the Standard marquees. The material is specially coated on the inside making it much more water resistant than the polyethylene.
- Luxury heavy duty 500g PVC canopy
- Luxury heavy duty 380g PVC sides
- Frame made from 38mm powder coated steel tubes. Connectors 42mm
- Corner ropes and pegs included with marquee
- BS5438 BS 7837 fire-rated
- Industrial strength zips and heavy duty eyelets
- Easy to assemble; full step-by-step instructions included
- Eaves height: 2m
- Apex height: 3m (30° angle)
- Number of doors (end panels): 2
- Number of windows on each side: 2
- The best guarantee on the market - 3 years manufacturers guarantee
What's the difference between the Standard marquees and the Luxury marquees?
The frames are the same for both marquees (6m wide marquees have extra roof supports - this is not needed for smaller marquees). The only difference is the thickness / quality of the material - the Luxury marquees use a luxurious thick 500gsm polyethylene / PVC composite (380g on the walls) which looks fantastic and is really durable.