Size: 13" inchesChange

on 25 January 2012
Exactly what the title says, these are brittle and they break very easily. If you have your tyres changed and you don't take care, they break. If you clip the kerb, they break. A totally unsuitable product. Not much more to say really ...... did I mention that "they break!"? Buy something else.
on 2 July 2015
I have been using these wheel trims for the past 2 months and I can honestly say that I am very happy with the purchase. They look more expensive than they are and as my car is white, it looks great. The only disadvantage is that they are plastic and break easily,so when parking I have to be very careful to avoid hitting them as already one has broken slightly on the side. However, I would expect this from any plastic wheel trim.
on 20 June 2013
These were a great buy.
They have been on my car for a few weeks now and I haven't had any problems with them. They still look nice and clean and were easy to fit!
on 29 December 2011
Bought this set to put on my Citroen C2 1.4HDi VTR. Good quality set of wheel trims, and in white they really stand out without looking tacky.
on 28 March 2014
Look really good! Surprised how nice they looked when I put them on. Reliable aswell, had them for about 5 month now and still intact :)
on 14 September 2015
Excellent. ... Does exactly what it says on the tin! Looks more expensive than it is - absolutely great.
on 17 June 2015
Brilliant wheel trims, loving my car even more now
on 5 June 2015
Really smart trims. Made my Aygo look racy
on 17 April 2015
Son was very happy, great service
on 17 December 2014