Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

im 12 and needing new books to read

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 May 2011 00:47:18 BDT
hi can anyone help me im 12 and need some good books to read sinse i have rea the whole sage like 3 times(bd 8 times) so im needing some new book but i find most books suck,im reading a seres called rose but i fine the books to short, i like dark romance and stuff like that.i dont want to read any think with older stuff in it. if anyone had some recmendasons plz tell me :'(

thx a lot ash

Posted on 11 Jun 2011 07:00:53 BDT
TANDARA : THE THREE SISTERS (book one) features a female hero and is a lot of fun.

Story Synopsis for TANDARA : THE THREE SISTERS (book one):

In the fantasy world of Glyn a darkness is spreading across the land. An eleven year-old girl, Ja-Day, begins a journey to find the only one who can save her world, a human boy. Along the way Ja-Day encounters mystical dragons, vicious sea creatures, raging rivers and most dangerous of all - the big cities of earth.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Jun 2011 20:21:39 BDT
Pete says:
Becoming Edward

This is about a girl who's in love with Edward Cullen and a boy who dresses up like him to try and attract her. It's good fun!

Posted on 6 Aug 2011 01:53:16 BDT
thx for the idears,i found a saga called shiver(the first book) and is along the same lines only is wolfs with no vamps.

Posted on 6 Aug 2011 22:03:33 BDT
Ami says:
You could try to read things on fan-fiction. There are lots of interpretations of what happens after twilight too here's my favourite
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6892564/1/The_Twilight_Saga_Blinking_Star
P.s I'm also twelve and had the same problem
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  27 May 2011
Latest post:  6 Aug 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Twilight (Twilight Saga)
Twilight (Twilight Saga) by Stephenie Meyer (Audio CD - 16 Dec. 2008)
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,899)