Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 22 questions
votes
no they are a bit heavy he would be better off with a smaller pair... instill into him NOT TO EVER LOOK AT THE SUN
15 Dec 2013 by tyrone
vote
The binoculars are effective from about 10 metres to about 1000 metres. Having said that, I have attached them to a tripod and used them for astronomy. They give great views of the moon, in clear detail
1 Apr 2015 by Skeg
vote
Yes, I am a glasses wearer, and the bins have fold-down rubber things that enable you to put the bins flat against your glasses.
13 Jul 2014 by Yardbroom
votes
I'm using the binoculars mainly to enjoy views out countryside while out walking, and in all honesty I can say I've found the images flawless.
2 Mar 2014 by steve62
votes
Yes, and yes. To uncover tripod mount point you have to open little cap between eyepieces at the front, but remember that you still will need adaptor to attach it to tripod. I have uploaded two pictures with details. Hope it will help better.
8 Jul 2014 by Rafal
votes
what size are they 18 Nov 2014
Size is 180 x190 mi closed
18 Nov 2014 by r cawthray
votes
Great work really well I'm very happy with them I watch the wildlife on the river by my house.
14 Oct 2014 by James P. Cairns
votes
It would depend on the visibility and light pollution but I would recommend using a tripod for steadyness in viewing. But the darker the sky the more you see. But these binoculars are good value.
27 Apr 2015 by kevin roberts
votes
Yes. It's very clear. I was surprised with how powerful these binoculars are. You can see the shapes of the craters. You should Google "watching night sky with binoculars" or something similar to see some links of what else is clearly visible on a clear night - earthsky.org was one link I found that listed some. Hope that helps!
4 Nov 2014 by welshgirl55
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers