Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 May 2011 11:27:40 BDT
What "brother" will J.R. Ward concentrate on in her next Black Dagger Brotherhood book?Anyone who knows?:)Sorry for my english since it´s not my first languge.

Posted on 20 May 2011 14:43:33 BDT
LoveAmazon says:
I have no idea but cant wait!!!!

Posted on 30 May 2011 20:46:27 BDT
kaz says:
its tohr. She talks on her web site but it cuts off before its revealed but l believe its been revealed elsewhere by J R Ward. The messageboard on her website (excellent by the way) its talked about as being Tohrments Book. Yey! Roll on March 2012!!

In reply to an earlier post on 30 May 2011 20:59:27 BDT
Yay!^^I´m wondering who his love interest will be?^^Can´t it be March already?:P

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jun 2011 00:03:50 BDT
kaz says:
Im not sure but NoOne, Xhex's mother might be a possibility. Or maybe a Chosen- Selene or the like. Its going to be hard to imagine that anyone can take the place of Wellsie, especially when we know that Wellsie is close as Lassiter 'sees' her. But J R Ward constantly surprises us with great stories. Still, it seems like he didnt wait very long! (im curious to know if he mates anyone in his book. Where does the name on his back go? Underneath Wellissandra's?)x

Posted on 14 Jun 2011 21:17:03 BDT
I have just read the 9 books in a few weeks...Do I really have to wait to march 2012 for the next...Wish I had of read them slower now:(
Anything else anyone could recommend to keep me busy

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2011 12:57:08 BDT
Have you read the psy/changeling novels by Nalini Singh.=)They are really good!=)

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Jul 2011 14:58:32 BDT
M. Kaye says:
Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter World)

Have you tried Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series?

Posted on 30 Jul 2011 17:18:29 BDT
C. East says:
JR Ward is concentrating on Thor for the 10th book since Thor's story has not been covered as yet he is just there from the very begining of the serise.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Sep 2011 15:26:12 BDT
the dark hunter series by sherilyn kenyon are a pretty good read! think 20 in the series so far.

Posted on 26 Oct 2011 15:20:41 BDT
T. Lynskey says:
His name is Tohr! Not Thor, Amazon!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Oct 2011 15:59:16 GMT
D. Delooze says:
Hi go to Maryse book blog she reads all kinds of paranormal books I have read most of her recommendations her site is fab it keeps you up to date on all releases, book reviews and all the authors books and reading orders, or try the Midnight Breed, Brides of the Kindred, The Demonica Series, Immortals After Dark Series. Hope this helps.

Posted on 29 Dec 2011 15:22:07 GMT
I was wondering who Thor was!!!! Thought I'd missed someone! Can't wait:) But I've got Lothaire by Kresley Cole to keep me going, that's released on Jan 12th:). Then Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost is released in June, maybe the next fallen angel one will be soon after that?!

Posted on 5 Jan 2012 16:10:00 GMT
Poet20 says:
Hope the next book after this will be Blay/Qhuinn that has been on for ages!!!

Posted on 16 Feb 2012 21:09:38 GMT
C. East says:
Tohrments book is going to be absolutly amazing i swear, i for one fell in love with him from the very beggining of the series when the first books opens at him and Darius in screamers talking about Beth. the fact that we saw and shared Tohrment and Welsie's relationship from the begining of the series and the fact they went from strength to strength as a couple and as perental figures to JM and we all shared Tohrments pain and anquish when he loses the love of his life and his unborn child at the same time, when i was reading the series i got right into them and i was reading them my imagination took over and placed me in the sidelines of the brothers house as if i was actually there watching them. i can not wait to read Torhments book for me its the egarly awaited next book.....ROLL ON MARCH!!!

Posted on 15 Mar 2012 11:23:10 GMT
Laura says:
Hi,
I pre-ordered the book and had a despatch notice on the 13 Mar and the book arrived today (even though it is not officially released until 27 march).
Has anyone else got their pre-ordered book? I have phoned Amazon to query why their Amazon product details say the book has 592 pages, but this early release I have received only has 572 pages. Has anyone else noticed this on their copy? Amazon cannot tell me what the problem is but say it should have 592 pages so I will need to wait for a replacement on 30 March.
I have to return this one, but will be disappointed if I have returned an early copy and then when I get the proper copy, it is still 572 pages and I could have enjoyed this copy without having to wait until end March!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  15 May 2011
Latest post:  15 Mar 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Lover Reborn: Number 10 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood)
Lover Reborn: Number 10 in series (Black Dagger Brotherhood) by J. R. Ward (Paperback - 27 Mar 2012)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (164)