I bought this as a secondary phone for taking out on the razzle, or when my smartphone dies. I love it.
- Small and very light, but not too small to use (remember the 8390?)
- You wont care if you loose it, buy another one.
- Excellent battery, I can't say how long as mine is still on full bars after a couple of days. Signal also seems much stronger than my HTC One.
- Takes standard SIM card, so you need an adapter to swap out your micro sim. Can be fiddly to remove a SIM with adapter.
- It has no memory, so will loose time, date etc when off and you will have to store contacts on your SIM card. so only 1 number per name, which is a SIM card limitation.
- Screen is a bit low res, but perfectly useable.
- You wont be surfing the web, in fact it has no 3G. But that is not why you buy this phone.
As long as you are aware what you are buying, this is a fantastic phone for taking on wet walks, camping, clubbing, festivals etc. No worries about it running out of power the whole time.