Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:£3.33+ £2.80 shipping

on 17 September 2001
Fans of the first movie may be slightly disappointed, as the human cast lacks the fabulous Hugh Lawrie. Glenn Close once again proves she was born to be Cruella!! However highlights of this effort are the fabulous one-liners from Eric Idle and the superbly cute 'Oddball'. This makes for a great couples night-in movie, as well as ideal for keeping the kids quiet on those wet winter weekends. Go forth and buy the puppies!!!!
on 18 September 2001
I took my 6 year old daughter to see this at the cinema, she loved it and so did I! Alright, so its a rehash of the original, but who cares? The love story is predictable but nonetheless sweet, Glenn Close obviously relishes her role as Cruella, Gerard Depardieu is brilliant as the demented M le Pelt (watch out for the fur jock strap!), and we get to see so much more of the the excellent Tim McInnery as Alonzo. Eric Idle voicing the parrot who thinks he's a rottweiler (trust me) is superb - the best character in the film! Don't be over-critical, put your adult cynicism aside and watch this through the eyes of a child - charming! The video will definitely be on Santa's christmas wish-list in our house this year!
on 30 August 2008
Actually this is an enjoyable enough movie for those who love Glenn Close or Ioan Gruffudd, and there are lots of fun elements to enjoy. The parrot who thinks he is a dog is an absolute scream, and the film itself is well made and well shot in my opinion. There is nothing really wrong with it except for the story itself. I can't even fault the script really...I think they did the best they could under the circumstances, and the actors all came up trumps...but as I say it's the story that lets the whole thing down.
Sometimes an original story based on established characters can work well (and has done), but this is not one of them. The story in my opinion is far-fetched even for a Disney film, and rather daft, but all in all it makes the most of what it has, and will certainly entertain the kids and undemanding adults.
on 31 December 2010
I have watched this film (I dont know how I sat through it) and I must say it was very dull and very badly acted. The dialouge is terrible and the plot is just a rehash of the 1st film and dosent make any sense. The acting was poor and overall it was just a poor constructed film. I would not reccomend it.
on 8 March 2011
Definitely not as good as the 101 dalmations but nevertheless undemanding entertainment for a wet afternoon. For dog lovers it is a treat to watch the expressions of the various animals and one can only marvel at the endless patience of those responsible for the filming. Not an unmissable DVD but quite harmless. I rate it as Pantomime / Victorian melodrama as the 'bad guys' are 'ham acted' and the comedy overplayed and slapstick. Suitable for young children provided an adult watches with them.
on 19 March 2010
WHAT AN AMAZING LIVE ACTION MOVIE. Based on the cartoon, 101 dalmations really is one of the greatest disney movies
of all time. and 102 dalmations (and this one) are certainly my favirote. I defenitly recommend buying this and 102 dalmations if you hav'nt seen them (what!? ARE YOU MAD!? HAV'NT SEEN THEM?!) or just want them on dvd.
on 23 August 2013
Once again Ms Close is brilliantly evil. And very game to get into such a mess at the end. Recommended to all kids no matter the age. As an adult I loved it. At least this time they didn't use American animals (racoons and skunks etc)which spoiled the first film considering it is meant to be set in England!!
on 11 September 2013
Our kids loved the book, loved the Disney original movie and love the first live-action film so this is a positive must - Glenn Close comes out a worthy equal to the animals in this, far more of her character and it's a worthy sequel so buy it and you won't regret it !!
on 2 May 2009
Every bit as funny as 101 Dolmations. Every minute a Walt Disney success. The artistic work is excellent, as always. Kids will love this film, so too their Mums & Dads. What more can I say, It's a Disney.
on 9 June 2013
This was for my 4 year old Grandson. Kept him occupied for hours during the winter months when it was too wet to play outdoors - which was very often!