Have one to sell? Sell yours here
Sorry, this item is not available in
Image not available for
Colour:
Image not available

 
Tell the Publisher!
I’d like to read this book on Kindle

Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.

101 Creative Problem Solving Techniques: The Handbook of New Ideas for Business [Paperback]

James M Higgins
3.8 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (6 customer reviews)

Available from these sellers.


Formats

Amazon Price New from Used from
School & Library Binding --  
Paperback --  
Paperback, 1 Jan 2006 --  


Product details

  • Paperback: 241 pages
  • Publisher: New Management Pub. Co.; Revised edition (1 Jan 2006)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1883629055
  • ISBN-13: 978-1883629052
  • Product Dimensions: 22.8 x 16.3 x 1.7 cm
  • Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 701,278 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

More About the Author

Discover books, learn about writers, and more.

Product Description

Paperback. Pub Date: 2006 Pages: 241 Publisher: New Management Pub Co. The author presents 101 Techniques to stimulate Creativity and Innovation in Individuals and Groups.

Sell a Digital Version of This Book in the Kindle Store

If you are a publisher or author and hold the digital rights to a book, you can sell a digital version of it in our Kindle Store. Learn more

What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?


Customer Reviews

3.8 out of 5 stars
3.8 out of 5 stars
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
18 of 18 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Some useful ideas for problem solving! 4 Jan 2001
By A Customer
Format:Paperback
This book contains many of the most common problem solving tools which have been used in the various stages of problem solving. Like one other commentator, I prefer to be given some rationale behind the methodology to help me understand and buy into them (although I do appreciate that the techniques are references for such sad people as myself). I got the impression that the author favoured about 20% of the techniques personally as many of the explanations of the other 80% are insufficient, in my opinion, to be able to implement them from directly from the text of the book. Nevertheless a good overview and provides plenty of references to other materials if you fancy looking at a certain technique in more depth than is given.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Good book 10 Aug 1999
By A Customer
Format:Paperback
This is a good book replete with many creative-thinking techniques. What's missing is the rationale for the techniques. The author would better serve the reader if he would give examples of why and how the techniques work.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent collection of wonderful techniques. 19 July 1998
By A Customer
Format:Paperback
In a well written, fast reading, and magical form, this tight little book gives practical and magical methods and examples of ways to get more ideas and thus, more great ideas. This one will stay on your shelf and desk for years if you do anything that requires good ideas -- and all our work and lives require it today.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Were these reviews helpful?   Let us know

Customer Discussions

This product's forum
Discussion Replies Latest Post
No discussions yet

Ask questions, Share opinions, Gain insight
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
Prompts for sign-in
 

Search Customer Discussions
Search all Amazon discussions
   


Look for similar items by category


Feedback