on 9 February 2008
Lovely book, full of very detailed illustrations. I bought this for my 4 year old daughter to keep her occupied at the airport, and she absolutely loved it. She loved all the magical creatures which she had to find (particulary the "squonks"!), and it kept her engrossed for a long time. There are 13 pictures including "wizards castle", "curious kitchen", "enchanted forest" and "halloween parade" amongst others. Highly recommended.
on 22 May 2009
I have bought several of these books for my boys, aged 4 and 7, and have found them ideal to keep them occupied on journeys. My youngest can't read all the words, but by looking at the numbers and pictures he knows how many he has to spot in the lovely detailed drawings. Harry Potter fans will recognise some of the things to spot in the Wizard version - recommend the Monsters and Bugs books too.
on 22 January 2009
I have bought several of these 'spotting' books over the years and they are all great. My daughter loved them from about 4, she's nearly 7 now and still gets one out overy week. Could do with a 'More Wizard Things to Spot' as I AM getting a bit bored of it now!
on 12 June 2011
Great book that can keep my 2 boys quiet for quite a while, as they search for all the things on each page.
Great for travelling, visits to boring relatives, restaurants etc! or even just at home on a rainy day.
Highly recommend any of these in the series. There's one for every girl or boy.
on 25 January 2014
another great usborne kids book. each book's difficulty level seems different, even within this series - you need much better reading skills for some than others but my kids love this and there's loads to do on every page so good value
on 1 April 2011
Great book, my 6 year old son loves the book and it doesn't matter how many times you do the spotting, each time he picks up the book it's still challenging to find all of the things.
on 4 June 2012
Bought this for my 4 year old nephew who loves Harry Potter and he wouldn't put it down. It has kept him entertained for hours and hours! Highly recommended.
on 4 March 2012
These books are great fun, a race to see who can find the pieces first, sometimes I even let myself win! (Mother of the Child!)
on 12 June 2015
My children love these books. Arrived very quickly and was added to our collection.
on 20 April 2015
very good grandson loved it was great for holidaytravel