on 1 March 2013
My husband has looked at this book in a gift shop near us every time he happens to be with me when I am looking for a card etc,decided to send to Amazon as a gift and as he has his head in it every night I can only assume he likes it--he also loves the fact the he has played some of the holes-!
on 7 December 2013
For any golf lover this is a fabulous book. You can browse on a rainy day, see if your course is featured etc etc. I have now bought 5 copies and given as presents which have been really well received.
on 2 February 2014
Bought as a present for my husband who is now enjoying planning many golfing trips. Perfect present for the golfing enthusiast
on 17 January 2014
Brought as a gift for my boyfriend for Christmas, he was very happy and looking forward to playing all the golf courses!
on 20 January 2014
This was an Xmas present for my dad who LOVES golf. Loads cheaper than waterstones thank you! Great gift for him.
on 16 November 2015
very informative -really surprised at the size of it - very heavy.