Size: Ladies 6-8.5uk|Change

on 22 April 2010
As soon as you put on this sock, you don't want to take it off. It is so comfortable and soft and when you walk with them on it feels like you have a cushion under your feet. When using them for sport, your feet feel nice and warm with the double layer, but they are kept quite cool and sweat free. The back of the sock which goes slightly up your leg (they are only ankle socks) is cushioned so that shoes don't rub and makes you feet feel comfortable for sport. The socks are supposed to give you 1000 miles before they rip or start to look old and tatty. These socks are great for people who need the extra support and comfort while doing sports.
on 17 May 2010
Yesterday I completed the London Moonwalk wearing these socks, with no blisters and no foot problems at all. I had worn a pair for all my training without a problem and treated myself to a new pair for the big night. Kept my feet cool and comfy. I would swear by them. I don't think I could have done it with blisters!
on 2 January 2010
I bought my girlfriend these socks for christmas. I never knew a woman could get so excited about socks, she is a P.E. teacher and says they are great. Yeah you have to pay a bit more for these socks, but the saying 'you get what you pay for' really applies to these. Honestly you wont be dissapointed.
on 2 October 2010
Bought these for a 10 mile walk. I'm not a regular long distance walker so thought I could do with all the help I could get! They were absolutely perfect - no blisters or sore feet at all and kept my feet at a nice temperature. I would highly recommend them.
on 12 June 2014
Good service, great socks. I wore these socks for the Moon Walk, London. They are by far the most comfortable walking socks I have tried, will be ordering another pair.
on 6 March 2012
I purchased 1969 style 1000mile socks for running to prevent blisters and support the arches of my feet.
I was really pleased with my first pair so ordered more of the same and some fusion socks as an alternative.

The fusion socks are quite comfortable to wear for walking and general use, they are cosy, soft and supportive.
However I cant recommend them for running as they caused blisters on my first wear. They did support my arch but I couldn't run for a week with the blisters all across the back and side of my foot!

Highly recommend the 1969 style for arch support and blister prevention. I'll be sticking with this style in the future.
on 29 July 2013
These socks, like other 1000 mile socks, are the business.
I've never had a blister whilst wearing these, though I must say that they are more comfortable with my current running shoes than with my previous (2 good brands). This may be because there is a little more room for my foot in the current shoes.
I would recommend anyone to try them, and not get hung up about the 2 layers - they sort themselves out while you run.
Bit of a faff having to wash at 30 degrees but they last really well if you follow the instructions.
on 26 January 2015
These are brilliant socks, although in very hot weather I did get several blisters.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 October 2010
I have several pairs of 1000 mile socks and these were the first white pair I bought, which makes a nice change.

- Comfortable for walking, blister free in my experience
- Good construction, last well
- Warm, although maybe too warm depending on situation
- I am size 10 UK and they fit well, perhaps slightly tight

Would recommend them.
on 3 July 2013
I didn't really believe the hype behind the socks (no blister guarantee) but got them at a good price so nothing to loose.
Completed a half marathon last weekend and not a single blister or sore spot on my feet - first time ever.
Definitely recommend and will be buying more

See one answered question