Colour: White|Size: Large 9 - 11.5 UK|Change

on 22 November 2010
Having bought my first pair of these a few years back, I was initially sceptical that these would be much better than ordinary sports socks, how wrong could I be?
I use these for squash, badminton, and long distance running and the level of comfort as compared to ordinary sports socks is incredible.
They use two layers of fabric to reduce friction on your feet, and it works remarkably well. I have had no blisters at all since I started using these regularly, despite heavy use and runs of up to 26 miles. Prior to using these, I would regularly develop painful blisters of my toes, mostly when playing squash.

Pros:
Far superior to normal "sports socks"
A massive reduction in friction and blistering
Very comfortable, even after 26 miles

Cons:
a bit pricey, but in my opinion, well worth it.

For me, an essential part of my sport kit.
on 17 August 2013
I have used these socks for all my marathons and marathon training and I have NEVER had a blister. They are excellent and now that I am training again (and in the heat of the desert) then they are still providing the same level of support and comfort. Well worth the cost, but always wash them inside out to prevent the layers from stretching.
on 4 May 2011
i bought these as i am doing endurance events 25 miles a day, not a single blister, hotspot, snag, ache or pain. buy these and they will be the best 8 quid you spend in a long time
on 23 May 2014
They work very well in preventing blisters on long / arduous walks, even when they get wet. They do, however, make your feet stink very quickly. Such is the problem with synthetic materials. A small price to pay though for the benefit of protected feet - just remember this before you take your boots off in polite company!
on 2 October 2012
I bought these socks purely so that I could run the Loch Ness Marathon this weekend. I have a re-occuring blister/bleed that wouldn't clear up because I didn't want a break in my training. I have now run my race (whey me!) and though I ache almost everywhere, my feet are relatively fine. I got a little bit of blood on the sock, but probably less than I would have got with a 10 k run with normal socks. They were worth the money and I may well get a few pairs. I am now going to take a couple of weeks off running and let my heal heel. Please consider sponsoring me on [...]
Thanks
on 15 June 2014
Call me a cynic but I didn't believe that I could run 1000 mikes in these socks and not get a blister but I did run 1000 mikes from Russia to Brazil and not 1 blister!!!
on 8 May 2014
The sizes are really small. Should be 12-14 UK but I take 8 1/2 trainers and these are still a tight fit. If my feet were any bigger they would be very tight.
on 19 November 2014
Very late in delivery. When they did arrive was very pleased with the socks.

Having worn the socks a few times am now able to give an opinion. They have a dual layer and are a sock within a sock. The inner sock became unstitched at the toe making the sock too uncomfortable to wear, see attached photo.
The sock can be repaired and restitched but I didnt expect this poor quality and would not recommend or buy them again.
I stress that the socks have only been worn no more than 2/3 times and not on marathons, just light usage.
review image
on 2 September 2013
Sadly writing a 1 star review for these. A couple of years back 1000 mile socks saved my feet during football matches; no blisters ever. Simple as that.

All of them got holes in the end; which i wasn't actually too worried about i just replaced them with new but the product nowadays seems completely inferior. My feet are blistering each time and its become a pain. They just aren't working at all so this time around i'd say unfortunately don't bother they don't work
on 3 February 2014
The original and still the best in my opinion. Light, comfortable, Took a minute to order, got mine delivered free within 2 days. I'm prone to blisters when I run and I certainly wouldn't be able to do any distance work without these. Have tried in the past and put myself out of training for weeks.

See one answered question