Learn Tips and Tricks in Minutes
Just A Little of What You'll Discover...
- Basic Tips: Switching UIs, Opening Apps, and Searching
- Appearance and Personalization - Make Everything Pretty and Streamlined
- Admin Tasks - Using Explorer, Solving Storage, and Dealing With Drives
- Key Apps: Make the Most of Photo, Video, and Weather
- Power Management: Save Juice and Squeeze Out Every Last Drop
- Internet and Networking: Internet Explorer Secrets and Managing Connections
- User Accounts and Passwords: Keeping Your Stuff Safe and Secure
- Security and System Tools: Protecting Your PC From Peril
- ... and lots more!
Getting to grips with a new operating system can be a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be!. As well as a more traditional Windows 8 Desktop mode, Windows 8's Metro mode is specifically designed for tablet use, all colorful and tiled and "Yikes! How do I even close a Windows 8 app?!" Windows 8 Tips and Tricks will help make the transition from whatever operating system you're currently used to Windows 8 as smooth as possible.
Whether you're a novice or PC savvy, this Windows 8 guide will give you the kick start you need to help you on your feet and take your Windows 8 experience to the next level.