on 28 January 2013
I didn't think I'd need a cheat for the game until I got to level 18 - and then I was really grateful for it. Very clear images - quick to download and open. Excellent.
on 20 February 2013
As long as you dont mind knowing where to get the cheat from, its great for when you get really stuck & cannot move onto the next puzzle?
on 13 January 2013
It is a really good guide line to help you through the game and it will help you through all the rounds
on 27 February 2013
It really helped me out i don't know what i would of done without the help it has given me
on 14 January 2013
my friend found this very useful when he got stuck and couldnt move up a level, however once u know the cheats are there he gave up alot quicker than before we had the cheats
on 13 January 2013
a great and challenging game that I can pick up and attempt for a few minutes at odd times. It doesn't take too long to go from one floor to another but I don't have to remember loads of controls and details each time. fab!
on 13 January 2013
excellent cheats guide used about 10 times during my ascent to the 100th floor. I was able to take a sneaky peek to give me a clue or read the whole cheat.
on 9 February 2013
I purchased it with 100 doors and it makes 100 doors a lot easier to complete, right now I am on floor 56. It also has a link for a video, so if you don't understand the instructions, the video shows you how you do it. Overall, it does what it needs to.
on 25 September 2013
really enjoy this. so infuriating at times though. some times you can overthink the puzzle's and its solved with something so easy
on 11 August 2013
I'm not sure whether i like it or not. If I cheat I could kick myself because the answer is usually something I feel I could have got - eventually. However, if you are really stuck - it helps you move on. But when, in the game I'm not sure how I got the doors open it's good to be able read how I did it!!