£16.00 + £5.00 shipping
In stock. Sold by UV-C Light Products
Quantity:1

Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Colour:
  • 10" UV-C Portable Wand - kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and mould
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
      

10" UV-C Portable Wand - kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and mould


RRP: £45.99
Price: £16.00
You Save: £29.99 (65%)
In stock.
Dispatched from and sold by UV-C Light Products.
  • Sanitising Portable Wand scientifically tested and proven to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, mould and eliminate allergy causing contaminants such as dust mites and their toxic waste
  • Chemical free, quick and easy to use - sterilise hard to reach areas
  • Use in the home, office, or on holiday - Can be safely used on any surface or item and will not cause damage. Easily fits in luggage or a handbags
  • Environmentally friendly, UV-C is a natural germicidal light, reducing the need for harsh or harmful chemicals to kill germs
  • The UV-C light helps to eliminate germs on surfaces and items as well as destroy dust mites and their toxic waste that might be living in your bed, sofas or furniture that can cause splenitis, pneumonia, eczema and asthma. It also destroys bacteria, mould and microbial pests which can affect asthma and allergy sufferers.

Frequently Bought Together

10" UV-C Portable Wand - kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and mould + UV-C Sanitising Wand - Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses/allergy contaminants
Price For Both: £70.00

Buy the selected items together

Product details

  • Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm ; 349 g
  • Boxed-product Weight: 599 g
  • Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
  • ASIN: B00E62SP3C
  • Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 26 July 2013
  • Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 190,928 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?


Product Safety

This product is subject to specific safety warnings
  • Warning: Not suitable for children under 12 years. For use under adult supervision

Product Description

Used in hospitals and clinics for years, this lightweight UV-C Portable Wand uses powerful UV-C light to sanitise, sterilise and disinfect surfaces and items around the home or work place. With just a few minutes use by directing the UV-C light over targeted surfaces will provide protection against harmful germs without the use of potentially harsh and harmful chemicals or sprays. Ideal for when travelling and can easily fit into handbags or luggage. Scientifically tested and proven to kill 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria as well as dust mites, bed bugs, fleas and their eggs. Including H1N1 Swine Flu, Staphylococcus aureus and E.coli as well as others. UV-C Light Products protects against avoidable illness, allergies and food borne infection. Push button one touch operation for ease of use Wrist strap for safety and convenience LED light indicator allows LED light indicator flashes to indicate when batteries need replacing 1-year limited warranty

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

3.4 out of 5 stars
Share your thoughts with other customers

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

15 of 16 people found the following review helpful By broxi3781 TOP 1000 REVIEWER on 9 Jan. 2014
Verified Purchase
I have tested this with a wide variety of fluorescent materials, especially several minerals known to fluorescence under the presence of short wave UV light. I was not able to detect any UV light with any mineral. I have anumber of £5 UV lights that do show visible fluorescence, and while I do not own a short wave UV light other than this one, I have seen the minerals glow under another short wave light.

Additionally, this light turns off with any movement or if tilted in anyway. It can not be used on walls, ceilings or any obeject that is not completely horizontal and able to be placed beneath the wand. I had hoped to use this for mould, which I am allergic to, but this is not possible. The seller did assure me before purchasing that this did produce visible UV-C but it really looks like visible white light like one get from any battery operated torch. He assured that a chef used this to detect crab shells, but the arthropod shells I have do not fluorescence under this. I can't help but wonder if this is really a placebo for people who fear germs - as most people will not know if it really does anything or not. I would also note the light is quite dim and is not meant to work in layers it can not penetrate too- so a good iron over bedding should kill much more.

Finally I have an auto immune disorder in which direct exposure to UV light does cause a rash. No problem - I expected to use this with gloves. Even in the dead of winter I normally wear heavy sunscreen. But I was so confident this was not producing UV-C I held this directly over my hand for some time - no reaction whatsoever.

Very disappointed and not at all comfortable with seller's response either. If I am able to arrange a refund I will do so. I am having difficulties with this now.
Read more ›
3 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful By ANTHONY on 7 Jan. 2014
Verified Purchase
Light and easy to use. trailing leads.stores in a small area will giv a very good advice to friands and interested parties.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful By Dillon on 10 Mar. 2014
Verified Purchase
On the face of it this is a simple device, very easy to use and doesn't look impressive but it really does work.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful By revision on 6 April 2014
Verified Purchase
The product is basically ok but not enough information as to it's uses and how it actually kills bacteria.
It's a bit heavy on batteries also.

overall a good product but the lack of user information detracts from this.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
7 of 9 people found the following review helpful By Elliott on 20 Sept. 2013
Verified Purchase
I bought this 10" UV-C portable wand on 12th Sept, and have been using it for lots of times so far. The wand itself works fine, and the seller is quite responsible which makes me feeling even better.
2 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Look for similar items by category