on 6 July 2014
This set of books has been an enjoyable read from beginning to end. There has not been one that I didn't enjoy - which in my mind is brilliant because you would expect that out of a selection of ten books by different authors, there might be one or two that didn't come up to scratch for your personal enjoyment. Does time travel happen? I do not disbelieve it, and wonder if it has happened to one or two people who have disappeared without trace over the years. I would certainly recommend it as exceedingly good value for money and an outstandingly good read.
on 12 January 2015
I've only read the 1st one so far which started reasonably well then became repetitive. It lacks a real feel for the time and I ended skimming the story, reading only the first sentence to each paragraph and lost non of the plot in doing so. I may try another of the books later as it is undemanding but I will probably be quicker to abandon the story if the next one is not better written.
on 28 June 2014
If you do not find an author in this collection whose work you then want to pursue, you are really not that interested in time travel romance. There are quite a few which feature Scotland, which is especially interesting for a Scot like myself, but the first one is not about Scotland and it was one of my favourites.
on 2 May 2015
I liked the different authors and stories I would buy similar products again it was much better than I thought it would be I do not think the cover does the book justice
on 6 January 2015
Thank you good series. What super value for the money
on 29 December 2014
Well written,really enjoyed all the books.
on 10 October 2015
Just love these time travel books
on 29 November 2014