Size: S (Height 1: 5'2" - 5'7" / 158 - 170 cm)|Colour: Beige|Change

on 3 June 2016
Good quality and much prefer them to stockings which crease and create pressure points if they slip down. These stay up really well. Have helped with swollen calves (due to 2 previous DVTs). Fast delivery. Recommend.
on 25 March 2016
Totally happy with these tights! I'm 6 foot tall and pretty fit but always experience swelling & discomfort in my legs on long haul flights. I ordered these tights realising I was at the top of the height range and skeptical they'd be long enough. They certainly were, went on easily, felt completely comfortable on my 30 hour transit and best part, not a bit of swelling in my lower legs and ankles. They are of really good quality and I'm hoping to be able to use them again and again when travelling.
on 27 August 2014
I have a poor blood circulation problem and have been using compression garments from several companies. These tights really did the trick. They do stay up and they don`t have this "orthopedic" look. I found them to be comfortable all day long. Highly recommend this brand.
on 23 October 2014
I am working as hair stylist and need to be on my feet all day long. I tried some other tights but the compression was either too strong, Those tights are perfect for my needs, and I can recommend it for people working standing like me.
on 23 January 2016
Tights are good however the waist part should be tighter and they tend to slip and crease around knees.
on 10 July 2016
Grips tightly, which is what i wanted. Time will tell how durable they are, but initial impressions are good. They are not too thick, which is another bonus.
on 18 April 2016
Good quality! However, I had to return this product as it didn't come all the way up to my waist even though I had ordered the Extra Large. I am 5ft 5in.
on 22 December 2015
Good quality product. Does as described. Follow instructions & they work perfectly . Fast delivery. Very pleased.
on 22 February 2015
Had to return - far to small.
on 10 March 2016